01-29-2020 08:20 AM
@joeyann01 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are unable to print.
Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.
- Please let us know if you are able to make the photocopy.
- Which operating system you are using?
- You are getting any error message while printing?
- How the printer is connected to the computer?
Please perform the hard reset and check.
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Wait at least 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed
Please perform the clean reinstallation printer driver and check.
Clean reinstallation of Pre-installed HP drivers
1. In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2. Select your HP Printer
3. Select Uninstall
4. In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5. In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6. Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
8. Click on the “Drivers” tab
9. Look for the HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10. Select Ok
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12. Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!