Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp ink tank 319
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear sir ,

I having HP ink tank 319 series printer , in my printer scanning only working , but printer is not working , it shows error in printer display , like in display shows zero and inside of zero shows ! this sympal, and also shows tri colour icon flashing in the display , so sir what may be problem and guide me to solve

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@130317,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to print and you are getting an error.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-ink-tank-310-series/16180943/document/c05629636

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the answer but I need more help. My problem is "One or both printhead icons, Error icon, and Printhead Alert light blink" but this link is not valid. All other procedures have been done. Ink tanks are full. Ink is HP original.

HP Recommended

@Orient_rus, this seems like an issue with the inks. Perform the steps mentioned in this document. Click on the below link:

An 'Incompatible' or 'Ink Cartridges Missing' Error Message Displays

If the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.

6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Kumar0307, sorry but I can't open the mentioned link too. Your site writes "We can't seem to find the page you were looking for". I don't know if it is my problem only or there are some problem with HP site.

HP Recommended

@Orient_rus,

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.