Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DESKJET 3050 J610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

WONT PRINT EMAILS ON DESK JET 3050 J610  IT WILL PRINT OTHER THINGS BUT NOT EMAILS THANKS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @glenman, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you have issues printing emails from your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Are you printing emails from a browser or an application?

Does the issue persist when you make a copy from your printer?

Try performing windows update and check if it helps.

If you are printing emails from a browser try printing from a different browser or try resetting the browser to factory settings and try printing again.

Try to uninstall the printer drivers from root level and install the latest drivers and check if it helps.

In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.

Select your HP printer.

Select Uninstall.

In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Please update the full feature printer software using this link. Click Here

Try resetting the browser on your PC and check if it helps.

Reset your Internet Explorer browser settings:
Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data.
In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, and then click OK.
Close Internet Explorer.

Also, download and run print and scan doctor on your PC and check if it helps.

Refer this article to know more information about using HP print and scan doctor on your PC. Click Here

Let me know if this helps!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @glenman, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you have issues printing emails from your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Are you printing emails from a browser or an application?

Does the issue persist when you make a copy from your printer?

Try performing windows update and check if it helps.

If you are printing emails from a browser try printing from a different browser or try resetting the browser to factory settings and try printing again.

Try to uninstall the printer drivers from root level and install the latest drivers and check if it helps.

In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.

Select your HP printer.

Select Uninstall.

In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Please update the full feature printer software using this link. Click Here

Try resetting the browser on your PC and check if it helps.

Reset your Internet Explorer browser settings:
Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data.
In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, and then click OK.
Close Internet Explorer.

Also, download and run print and scan doctor on your PC and check if it helps.

Refer this article to know more information about using HP print and scan doctor on your PC. Click Here

Let me know if this helps!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.