01-13-2020 04:24 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.
- What is the type and size of photo paper you are using?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- Are you able to print other documents?
- Are you able to make a copy?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
01-14-2020 07:37 AM
Hi I am trying to use Kodak premium photo paper a4 size 240 fm 280 microns, I use windows 10 and I have tried cleaning the rollers but I have to say that I also have thinner photo paper and that does the same jamming and not printing anything. I can copy with paper but not photographic paper and I used to be able to, I feel that there may be a problem with the feeding through if the paper?
01-14-2020 11:37 AM
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
If you continue facing the issue, then update the printer firmware follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee