02-05-2020 11:48 AM - edited 02-05-2020 11:49 AM
Printer: Envy 4520
'Puter: Acer E1-531
I have previously made small booklets out of A5 paper and double sided printing but suddenly my printer is giving me warnings that it won't use two choices at the same time. There was a choice which said "print anyway" which I used but the back side page came out opposite way up to the first one. How can I rectify this.
Actually CAN I rectify this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-07-2020 02:05 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
Which application are you using to print?
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and fix any driver issue
Click here to download the file. Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and click on 'Fix printing'.
If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
Clean reinstallation of Pre-installed HP drivers
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
- Select your HP Printer
- Select Uninstall
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
- In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
- Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
- Click on the “Drivers” tab
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
- Select Ok
- Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
- Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee