Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 8710
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

I need to print to an odd size label. It is basically 4x11. Sometimes when I try to print it goes fine, I modify the papersize to custom on the printer, change the paper size in the try and everything works well. Other times I get an error message that the paper size doesn't match the selection in the software. Problem is there is no matching paper size in the software so then I can't print. Any suggestions as to how to override the conflict.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Take a look at this HP doc on creating custom paper sizes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Take a look at this HP doc on creating custom paper sizes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I am trying to print a 10x7 notecard on HP8620.  I made a custom paper size with10x7 with 0.00 borders.  However, I cannot get it to print borderless.  Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

@Prahajo, take a look at this HP printer spec doc. for supported borderless sizes.

Look at the B5 size.

HP Recommended

Well, that made all the difference!  Thanks so much.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.