Level 2
23 11 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

problems printing

HP Recommended
2540 w

hi i am having problems printing its just giving me an error message or says printer is offline which it is not thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,360 12,338 1,165 2,451
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @davreron21,

Thanks for stopping by the HP community. A very good day to you. 🙂 I reviewed the post regarding printer offline issues.Superb analysis and brilliant diagnosis of the issue before posting. 🙂 Kudos to you on that score. 🙂

To assist you with accurate information I would require more information regarding this.

• Did this happen after a recent Software or operating system update?
  • What is the operating system installed on the computer? Is it Windows or Mac?
  • Please furnish the operating system version also to assist you better.

For now please try all the prescribed steps for printer offline issues.

Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. It will definitely fix the issue for you.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

Cheers!

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Tags (1)
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,360 12,338 1,165 2,451
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @davreron21,

It has been a fabulous experience working with you. 🙂 I thank you greatly for accepting this as a solution. 🙂 You've been simply amazing with your technical expertise and thanks again for giving me the privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂

I hope the unit works great and stays healthy for a long time. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Please take care, stay healthy, keep smiling big and do have a blessed year ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation