Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp oficejetpro 6970
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Je n'arrive plus via les liens  reçu en réponse par mail suite à une discussion sur le forum community j'arrive toujours sur un site en anglais de ce genre  ( je clique sur ICI mais rien ??)

Comment retrouver le site français  ??commHP.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, HP has discontinued the HP French, German, and Korean Support Communities.

There were no longer available as of Friday, December 13th, 2019.

HP will maintain the English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese Support Communities.

After December 13th, 2019, these three sites will automatically redirect to the English Support Community.

HP Recommended

Hopefuly I speak english

It's a shame to read this , the french community was well running

And now , how  can we  try to manage  to fix our issues ?? through real discussion ?

As I was starting to get no more satisfied about my printer , even though my supplier do its best ( 2 years garantee) i will look forward DELL products next !!

Sorry Hervé D

HP Recommended

I'm sorry that I took the time to answer your question!

You wanted to know what happened to the HP French forum, and politely I informed you as to what happened.

I don't work for, or represent HP.

I had no say in what they did or why they did it.

Please go complain to HP, not me.

https://ssl.www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/connect-with-hp.html

Adieu!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.