12-15-2019 07:11 PM
How do How can I get my hp cartridge , that was refilled at Costco, to work in my HP deskjet 7310 printer?I get
12-15-2019 08:20 PM - edited 12-15-2019 08:21 PM
All cartridges being repeatedly refilled eventually do fail. Some cartridges/printers may encounter an unavoidable mechanical or electrical failure which is unrelated to refilling. Check for physical damage on the cartridge. Look at the print cartridge and see if there are any cracks, tears or missing elements. Any one of these can cause a failure. In these cases, you will need to purchase a new cartridge and start the refill process again after it has run out.
In order to solve this problem, please follow these steps:
- Remove ink cartridges from printer.
- Press 4 + # + OK simultaneously, this should display the Information Menu.
- Using the navigation arrow keys, go to CHECKSUM FOR RELOCK DATA INPUT
- Install both ink cartridges.
- Press OK five (5) times.
- Exit by pressing the Cancel (X) Button.
- Attempt to send emergency print job thru to printer. If this doesn’t work the 1st time you may need to repeat 2 or 3 times to ensure relock data clears.
Do not hesitate to solicite us if needeed.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.