10-16-2019 07:18 AM
I cannot reinstall my HP8710, I get directly the message: Installation is complete.
What do I have to do so I can reinstall my HP8710.
10-18-2019 08:32 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
As I understand from your post, you are trying to re-install the printer driver. Don't worry, I'd be happy to help.
Let's try these steps to re-install the drivers -
1. In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program".
2. Look for HP Printer software.
3. Right-click to uninstall.
4. In the search box, type and open “Devices and printers”.
5. In the Devices and Printers, look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose “Delete” or “Remove Device”.
6. Open the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”).
8. Click on the "Drivers" tab.
9. Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click “Remove” at the bottom.
10. Select Ok.
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows.
12. Close Devices and Printers Once the software and drivers are removed.
13. Restart the computer.
14. Download and install the software and drivers from here for Windows 10 (64-bit).
15. Click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
10-22-2019 11:41 AM
When I now want to install my HP8710 I get the following message:
Un unexpected error during installation of "OJ8710 Ful WebPack 40.12.1161" occured: Errorcode: 2753
I tried many things the whole day, but the installation program will not work and I desperately want to use my printer.
10-23-2019 02:11 AM
Thanks for replying. Let's try these steps -
1) In the search box, type and open Run.
2) In the Run window, type %TEMP% and click on Ok.
3) Delete everything from here.
4) Use Ctrl + A to select all the files/ folders and Ctrl + Del to erase everything.
5) Close the window.
Try installing the printer driver again. If the issue still persists, you may try these steps -
1) Right-click on the Start or the Windows icon and open run.
2) In the Run box, type %temp% and hit on "Ok". This will open the "Temp" folder.
3) Select "Date Modified" to "Today" and look for a 7z.... folder.
4) Open the folder and look for a .msi file.
5) Right click on it to install.
Try running the downloaded file in compatibility mode. Once the driver is downloaded, right click on the download in the browser and then click on "Show in folder". Right click on "Properties" and then click on the "Compatibility" tab. Select, "Run this compatibility mode for:" - Windows Vista. Also, check the box for "Run this program as an administrator".
Keep me posted.
I am an HP Employee