2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

replacement for faulty genuine HP 301 cartridge

HP301

Hi

How can I get a defective genuine HP 301 black cartridge replaced. I've been through all the steps on the support pages, aligned printheads, cleaned printheads multiple times automatically and manually using the instructions on the support pages  etc, yet since I put a brand new, genuine HP black cartridge in to replace an exhausted genuine HP black cartridge, the prints have horizontal lines of missing ink and the diagnostics and alignment pages are printing with lines of missing ink. Have wasted ink in my colour cartridge and multiple sheets of paper, and am very frustrated that there is no option in support to claim for faulty cartridges, since the printer was working fine until we put the cartridge in, in exactly the way we always have, and clearly the problem lies with a faulty HP cartridge.

Thanks

Helen

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,583 18,489 1,059 1,161
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@helen72

Welcome to HP support community.

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers. 

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
helen72
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,583 18,489 1,059 1,161
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@helen72

I am sending you a private message with the options to talk to HP support. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation