Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

returning a printer to store

HP Recommended
Envy 4527
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Just got the Envy 4527 and having to return to the shop I got it from, would not print properly.

Registered for Instant Ink but apparently already have replacements on the way . Do I just cancel and return the ink when it comes?

2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 608
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @T1lly, Terry here.

Welcome to the HP forums.

You can refuse shipment if you are there when the courier arrives. Alternatively if it gets delivered open up the package and there will be prepaid recycling envelopes to return them with.

Your account is probably not activated. If it is, then simply cancel your service using these instructions.

HP Instant Ink - Cancelling Your HP Instant Ink Service

I hope this helps.

-Terry
HP Instant Ink Support

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have returned the printer as a faulty item/change of mind and am keeping existing HP 4504.

Printed perfect photos since.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation