Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have a HP OFficejet Pro 8600 Premium

When I scan multiple pages using the automatic document feeder each page scans as a separate document.  How can I scan multiple pages into one doucment?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@B-53

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

As I understand, you wish to scan multiple documents into one document, 

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

What is the operating system on the PC?

You could refer to this article:

How to Scan (Windows): Click here (How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF? )

How to Scan (Mac): Click here (How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF?)

Let me know how this goes,

Cheers!

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!​​​​​​​

HP Recommended

I have HP 8630 printer and am unable to scan multiple pages into on document can you help/

HP Recommended

@Robynestan

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

If you're on Windows Operating System, you may try these steps:

1. To add pages or scan the other side, click the Add pages icon  on the bottom bar, place the next item face-down on the scanner glass, and then click Scan.

NOTE: To save or email a multi-page scan as a single file, select a PDF option. Multi-page JPEG scans save as separate files.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.