Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
inkjet 4650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Brand new printer - date and time are incorrect in display screen. How to fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @APD12, Greetings!

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I came across your post and would be happy to help you change the date and time on your Officejet 4650 printer. Try the steps below:

• Turn your printer off and then on.
  • On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch the Setup (Settings.gif) icon.
  • Select the Preferences menu from the list.
  • The first option is “Date and Time” – Select that and change the same.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @APD12, Greetings!

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I came across your post and would be happy to help you change the date and time on your Officejet 4650 printer. Try the steps below:

• Turn your printer off and then on.
  • On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch the Setup (Settings.gif) icon.
  • Select the Preferences menu from the list.
  • The first option is “Date and Time” – Select that and change the same.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.