Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp b110a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi, i have a hp b110a printer that worked perfectly (with win7) until i switched to win 10. now when i print via cable it is very fast, through wifi it is very slow !!!!!! i tried almost everything ... scan doktor , search for updates, reinstalled firmware, reconnected to the internet .... nothing to do !!! today, casually reading the printer card I realized that among the compatible operating systems it only goes up to win 8 !!!!!! could this be the problem ??? that there is some update to solve the problem ??? and in any case because if obsolete it prints quickly through the cable and slowly in wifi ??? I thank all those who will be able to help me !!!!!!!!

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi @cama70

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

The print drivers for HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer - B110a to work on a Win 10 PC is available on the HP Support site. So, it is compatible with Win 10 PC.

• Which application are you trying to print from?
  • Have you tried printing different types of documents like PDF, Word or Webpages and check if the issue persists?

Restart the wireless router, the printer, and the PC

• How far is the printer located from the WiFi router?
  • Make sure the printer and the PC are connected to the same wireless network.
  • This printer supports only 2.4GHz network. So, the PC should be on the 2.4GHz network.
  • If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both the networks.

For more info on resolving slow printing issues, kindly refer to this document.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hello, thank you very much for contacting me !!! printer one meter away from the router, connected to 2.4 ghz as a pc, it is very slow with any type of PDF, Word and Web page printing. honestly I can't find more updated drivers than i that I have already installed ... you can tell me where to find them ?? in the hp site they seem old !!! I await your news !!! thanks.

HP Recommended

@cama70

• Have you tried reinstalling the printer driver?
  • The printer driver can be downloaded from here
  • Restart the wireless router, the printer, and the PC.
  • Try printing.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

the link you gave me gives me driver on August 3, 15..equal to mine !!! reinstalled. restarted everything but the result does not change !!!! I don't think it's a pc problem. if it can be important with win 7 it went perfectly, when i updated from win 7 to win 10 pro on the web the problems started !!! !! what do you say .. i have to format everything ????

HP Recommended

@cama70

I understand the issue started after updating the PC to Win 10 OS.

The link that I have attached, is the only updated driver available for this model printer due to its age.

You may try installing the printer with Win 7 printer driver on your Win 10 PC and check if that helps which would be the last resort.

Click here to download the driver.

Note: Uninstall all the HP driver before reinstalling.

Let me know how this goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hello, unfortunately not even this works faster ... now I just formatted !!!! give me time to fix everything and try to install the drivers and let you know !!!!! meanwhile thanks !!!!

HP Recommended

@cama70, Sure. Keep us posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

ciao...basta!!!! sono stufo!!!! tutto come prima!!!!quando passa il virus andrò a comprare una stampante!!!! ho fatto tutto e molto di più...evidentemente  o è la stampante oppure è il pc....ti ringrazio tantissimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP Recommended

@cama70

Kindly post your concerns in English for better assistance.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.