06-24-2019 11:29 PM
Like others, I'm stuck. I've tried all the posted reset tries with no success. HP cartridges being used. I've taken them out and then back in. Paper tray fine. No jam. Cannot copy, scan and yet it will still print while displaying "printing alignment page" message. HELP!
06-27-2019 07:46 AM - edited 06-27-2019 09:22 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this document and the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee