01-02-2020 01:57 PM
the printer cycles the paper through normally, sounds like it is printing but nothing on paper. printer says it has ink and cartridges seem properly installed.
running Windows 10
01-05-2020 04:09 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the printing issue.
To better assist you -
1) Are you experiencing this issue while making a copy as well?
2) Have you tried printing from a different device?
While you respond to that, try these steps -
1) Take out the cartridges.
2) Unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.
3) Wait for 30 seconds.
4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.
5) Insert the cartridges back into the printer.
Try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
You may also refer to this document - Print Quality Issues
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee