12-06-2019 08:41 AM
Im try to reinstall envy 5660 printer...not having any luck
12-09-2019 09:58 AM
@jdtl46, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
If you are trying to connect the printer to a wireless network, you may use WPS push method instead of PIN method.
If you are asked for a WPS PIN, refer to this document.
Alternatively, follow these steps to connect the printer to the wireless network
On the printer screen, go to Setup > Network > Wireless > Wireless setup wizard > Choose your network.
- Make sure the printer and the PC are connected to the same wireless network.
- This printer supports only 2.4GHz network. So, the PC also should be on the 2.4GHz network.
- If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both the networks.
Once these devices are connected, install the printer on the PC
Clean reinstallation of Pre-installed HP drivers
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
- Select your HP Printer
- Select Uninstall
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
- In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
- Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
- Click on the “Drivers” tab
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
- Select Ok
- Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
- Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee