Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp envy 120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to pint greeting card which is 5.5x8.5inch, there is no this option to choose in the list of paper size. I followed the instructions from hp support website to creat a new form in print server propties, the new custom paper size stil does not show up in the list of printer paper sizes. furture, I editted an existing form in the print server properties, and the paper size related to the editted form disappeared in the list of printer paper sizes.

Please help me on how to add the new custom paper size form into the available list, otherwise this is printer will be garbage for me and I will swear never to buy HP printer for ever.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@rrrrlllll

This little printer was introduced in Mid to late 2012.

From what I have found in a quick check, this printer never did support custom paper sizes.

Specifications do not include mention support for custom paper size.

I disagree with your rather rough assessement - I do agree this printer is not the tool you need for this job.

Reference and Resources – Places to find help and learn about your Printer

Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”

Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to, Troubleshooting, User Guides, Product Information, more

HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One Printer series

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

thanks for your reply, I have purchased a new canon printer to complete my work. 

I also ever owned hp officejet 8610, that one is everyday use printer and it does not support costom paper size either. It seems hp does not support costom paper size option at all on purpose and enforce people to use hp paper. I hate this business behave. I will never touch hp printer again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.