Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Ink Tank Wireless 415
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP gt 5820 device ([Private information removed]), which I bought from Vatan Computer on 25.09.2017, was replaced with the HP Deskjet gt 415, which is the equivalent product on 17.07.2019, due to the decrease in ink flow and print quality ([Private information removed]Serial number).
I could not use this printer for 3 months because of the pandemic, and when I returned, I saw that the print heads were frozen. The printer did not improve even though I followed the head cleaning guidelines. This has never been a problem with my previous printer. When I unpacked my printer after moving (I complied with "transport and repacking" warnings), I saw ink leaking. When I clean and run the printer, I get a paper jam error and I cannot print. When I contacted Vatan Bilgisayar customer service, they stated that the first product I bought was out of warranty due to the invoice date and that they would stand behind the changed product by calling HP service. During my meeting with HP service today, he stated that this changed product (with the serial number [Private information removed]) cannot be included in the guarantee and that I have to ship it to the repair center and pay the fee for fixing and repair. They asked me to pay the service fee if I did not accept the repair. I think your service center doesn't want to deal with the devices of personal device users. The shipping and repair costs mentioned will find a new printer price. For this reason, I was not pleased with HP that the device, which was replaced, did not stand behind after 2 years.
In addition, it is an interesting coincidence that, in terms of ink spillage, I am experiencing problems such as printhead problems (poor print quality, no color printing) in the printer that has not been used for a while. Also, I see it very likely that I will have the same problem again after my device has been repaired. Your HP service was definitely not satisfied with the solutions it offered me.
Now I checked the warranty and I saw my warranty has expired on 20 July 2020. So I try to contact with Hp service 1 month. Now the warranty has already expired and my personal printer goes to scrap.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-27 at 10.29.44.jpegEkran Alıntısı.PNG

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ecoca, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.