Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
photo smart Premium c410a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have hp photo smart Premium c410a I print some water slide decal. When went to use them the ink ran. I am using testors decal paper.

1 .What happened and cane it be fixed

2. I all so have some some Avery ink Jet t-shirt Transfers

can I use them

3. is a photo smart printer the same as an ink jet

Thank You

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@grumbling_dwarf,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues printing water slides and you want to know whether you want to know whether you can use the Inkjet T-shirt transfer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I checked the specification and see that your printer doesn’t support Waterslide printing. You can try the print transfer however from the printer specification I see that it is not supported but you can give it a go.

Follow the steps in the below article to Inkjet T-Shirt transfer.

HP printers - Printing HP Iron-On Transfers (mirror images)

To answers your other question yes, your printer is an Inkjet printer.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you

same question  about Water slide  decals  for a hp psc 2210  all in one

Thank

Grumbling_dwarf

HP Recommended

@grumbling_dwarf,

It looks like you were interacting with @grumbling_dwarf, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 
I'm the Jeet_Singh & I'm at your service. 

As I see from the post that you would like to know if your HP PSC 2010 can print on water slides, don't worry I'll do my best to help you with this.

I did go through the Printer specifications and found that this printer does not support waterslide printing. However, you can try to use the same steps suggested in the previous post and check if that helps.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than glad to help.

And Thank you for being a Valuable Member of our HP Family.

If you would like to thank us for the efforts to help you, feel free to click on the “Accept as Solution” button on the public post. That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answer!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, I am also having this problem with my HP Color Laserjet MFP M477FNW. It actually runs with everything but regular printer paper. I tried to print some shipping labels and the ink ran as well. Though I solely bought it for waterslides

HP Recommended

I have the same question. My printer starts to print an inch or two then stops. HP envy photo 6255

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.