Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Can you please tell me what the IP address is for officejet 4500n

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

The IP address is issued by your router, so will be different for different printers.  Print a Wireless Network Test from the front of the printer to see your printer's IP.

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended

what is ip address for officejet 4500

HP Recommended

The IP address for your printer is issued by your router and will vary based on a bunch of different things.  It has nothing do to with what printer model you have.

From the front of the printer: Setup > Network > WIreless Network Test.  On that printout will be your printer's current IP address.  Note that the IP address can change over time (unless you set a static IP address).

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended
go to control panel and click network connections. you will find there your computer IP

@jodykay wrote:

Can you please tell me what the IP address is for officejet 4500n-z

HP Recommended

I looked for a setup button on my HP office jet 4500 and I cannot find it. Were on the front is it exactly?

-Evil Dr. Ducky Pants

HP Recommended
@Dr-Evil It’s located in top right corner. It’s a symbol of a wrench.
HP Recommended

Ip address is the unique address for the internet user. When anyone connect with the internet he of she get a ip address. Internet provider can understand who use this internet from where by ip. So the importance of ip address is high.

whats my ip Address

HP Recommended

I can't get my printer to even print the ip address. what is it please?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.