Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP INKJET #7612 E-ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I NEED EITHER INSTRUCTIONS THAT I CAN PRINT OUT OR WHERE I FIND A SERVICE MANUAL THAT THE HP REPAIRMEN USE OR USED.  WHERE ARE THEY.  I HAVE A NEW PRINT HEAD TO INSTALL. I DO NOT WANT A USER'S MANUAL. I HAVE TRIED CLEANING THE OLD ONE, BOTH WITH THE PRINTER PROGRAM, AND WITH Q-TIPS AND RUBBING ALCOHOL, AND ALIGNING THE HEADS, ALL TO NO AVAIL.  AND YES I HAVE BEEN ON YOU-TUBE.  THAT'S ALL CRAP!!!! email me at [Personal Information Removed]

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I AM DIABETIC AND MY EYESIGHT IS GETTING BAD.  MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:  [Personal Information Removed]. sorry about the error on the previous post.  MELISSA BURNS

HP Recommended

Please remove your email address and add the  SKU exact model of the printer.

Is it one of these?

HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One

HP Recommended

HP #7612 OFFICE JET E-ALL-IN-ONE WIDE FORMAT PRINTER, BLACK  SERIAL #[edit]. THAT'S ALL I HAVE 

HP Recommended

Why can't I find the directions for replacing the print head in my printer?  you need to put more repair information on your site as a service to your customers. Why the big secrets about repairing your own HP equipment?  Melissa Burns

PS i WANT DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO REMOVE THE OLD PRINT HEAD AND INSTALLING THE NEW ONE ON THE ABOVE PRINTER.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH. PLEASE EMAIL TO ME.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.