Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

what is the number for support my scanner wont scan to email and we use outlook 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@1pissedoffguy7 

Software support of the type you describe is not likely covered under the standard hardware contract.

HP does not post support numbers - those you find on the 'net are most likely outdated or scams.

If you wish to request help from our volunteer workforce here at the HP Community,

Please consider:

• Create a new thread - include in the subject line a simple, short description of your issue / question
  • In the body of the post, include the necessary information (exact printer model, for example)
    And
  • Explain how the printer is connected and what you have tried to set up / correct the issue.
  • Ask for help.

If you would like to continue with HP Support Technical Support,

If an agent responds to my request that someone take a look,

At the least describe what you need,

Consider:  Let the agent know you are willing to pay for support with your software.

If the printer is brand new, if you are having setup issues related to the printer's operation, let the agent know the nature of the issue and that you need support for initial setup.

Submitting Request for an Assist

• I will submit a request that someone take a look at your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community .

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@1pissedoffguy7, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

HP Community members will be able to assist you with your concerns related to HP products. 

For better assistance, what model printer are you using?

Kindly elaborate on the issue you are facing.

To know how to setup scan to email, refer to this document. 

For better understanding, you may watch this video. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.