09-15-2014 04:54 PM
I did what you suggested and deleted my printer, clicked the + and then default, waited and nothing came up--no printer at all. **bleep**? I have the HP Photosmart D110 All in One series.
12-24-2014 05:26 AM
This worked beautifully !
I had done many things to try and get the printer to work consistantly to no avail. This is exactly what my system needed. Thank you soooooo much!
01-16-2015 02:08 AM
I've to offer one of many solutions what helped me immediately (iMac OS 10.7).
If you've any of these problems with your HP Envy 110:
- document does not print or is stuck in print queue
- reconnect the printer to the internet and figure out connection issues sends the printer into oblivion (freezes up)
- iPad prints but iMac freezes up with opening connection
- system does not require additional driver(s) updates
Thus, try this way:
- System Preferences -> Print & Scan -> Options & Supplies (default printer) -> Driver -> Generic PCL Printer
Sounds strange, but this driver for a laser printer works with inkjet printer.
Wish you luck!
06-24-2017 02:10 PM
Thanks. Downloaded and installed the utility. Pretty much reinstalled the software and it's working again now. Seems to have started after the latest Windows update, but working once again.