01-16-2015 02:08 AM
I've to offer one of many solutions what helped me immediately (iMac OS 10.7).
If you've any of these problems with your HP Envy 110:
- document does not print or is stuck in print queue
- reconnect the printer to the internet and figure out connection issues sends the printer into oblivion (freezes up)
- iPad prints but iMac freezes up with opening connection
- system does not require additional driver(s) updates
Thus, try this way:
- System Preferences -> Print & Scan -> Options & Supplies (default printer) -> Driver -> Generic PCL Printer
Sounds strange, but this driver for a laser printer works with inkjet printer.
Wish you luck!