12-08-2012 02:01 AM
we are not using our printer hp officejet 4355 all-in-one from last 3 months.today we trying to use this printer for prints but printer is showing cartridge error and not printing.what is the problem how to solve this problem.
12-10-2012 09:43 AM
To do a hard reset:
1. With the printer plugged directly into a wall outlet, and turned on, unplug the cord from the rear of the printer.
2. Then unplug the cord from the wall socket.
3. Wait at least 30-60 seconds
4. Plug the power cord back into the wall socket first. If the cord has a module in it, make sure that the light on the module is lit up and then plug cord back into the rear of the printer
5. The printer should power back on by itself, but if not use the power button on front panel to turn machine back on.
If after that reset, one is still getting the cartridge error, I would replace the cartridges to the machine. I hope that this helps.