09-21-2016 09:19 AM
Thanks for reporting the issue.
If you encounter any printing issues like, printer is offline, no printing, print job disappear, no printer found, scan issues etc,
you can download the HP Print Scan doctor from HP website. It will diagnose and fix the problem for you.
Here is the link
If you want to know what it can do.. read the document here
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
09-21-2016 09:43 AM
thanks that got me going on the wireless network but won't via the usb connection. I had my doubts that the scan doctor would fix it as i tried it before and it failed to correct it. This time it recognized a software upload failure and it worked. Would like the usb to work too in case internet fails but i am happy just to see a print. Thanks again
11-20-2018 01:04 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!