3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wlan quits

Officejet 5230
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I have given on this Printer now the wlan has quit. I an unable to print via wlan. I have 2 Notebooks and both are unable to print with 5230 the doc. is sent Printer activates and Nothing I have many other Problems with this Printer but this is the last straw I have did the following with no luck

1. HP Print doctor tool 

2. Cleaned print waiting list & stopped Printer spool restarted pc and restarted Printer spool

3. Uninstalled Printer searched registry for all traces of the Officejet  and removed them restarted pc reinstalled Software

when using usb cable it works fine but I Need wlan I have came to this conclusion that it can only be the built in wlan Card that is defect this Printer is a Little over 4 yrs old and it is junk, I am a HP certified tech and I am sad to say never again will I purchase HP today it is getting thrown in the trash and I am going to purchase a brother or Canon printer 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,140 19,043 1,091 1,181
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wlan quits

@Timberwolf76275

Welcome to HP support community.

I am sending you a private message requesting few details. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation