Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LASERJET M4555
Microsoft Windows XP

I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN TURN ON  of our HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555 MFP Printer, we get the 99.01.00 device error 

HOW TO FIX THE ERROR

Here is one of the guidelines I have tried.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Guys,

I am having same type of error with same device. Tryig to clean, change hard disk drive but nothings make different. is there is any recommened to fix this issues??

HP Recommended

This is issue related to corrupt firmware on the device. you might want to download the fresh copy of the firmware along with the firmware readme file(this contains instruction on how to update firmware).

Installing fresh firwmare should fix the issue

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.