Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Instant Ink
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hiya,

I signed a friend up to Instant Ink, using the Copy Link option on my account page.

My friends account received his  four free month that came with his brand new printer. By signing up using my link from my account page, this should be 5 months.

Likewise, my account has not received a free onth either.

Any advice please.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Wigwaman, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you and your friend got enrolled in the instant ink program but none of you received the free months.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

After you enrol your printer with the HP Instant Ink service, you can sign in to your account to see if a promotion, free month, or other special offer was applied.

1. Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. Free months applied to your account and the date that billing starts are displayed in the My Account section. Click the "See FREE months details" link for more information.

Free months in the My Account section

Refer this article to know more information about Enrolling in HP Instant Ink.

Refer this article to know more information about instant ink.

If you have any issues the free months please share your instant ink account details and referral code in a private message.

I will check the details and help you in getting the referral code updated.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Hope this answers your query!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

PM Sent

HP Recommended

Hey there,

Is there any further update to my query. I sent a PM to you last night, providing you with the information you required.

Rgds.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.