Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (294 Views)

HP AiO app not staying open

Product Name: HP Deskjet 2050
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

trying to open the HP AiO printer remote app to see what its about and the window is open for maybe 3-5 seconds and closes itself out. I go to the app store and it tells me its already installed. When using Cortana to find out how to use the priter, it was suggested that i install the AiO HP app but like i said, I already have it but is not functioning. what should i do?

Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)

Re: HP AiO app not staying open

@sheab87,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted to know how to use HP AiO printer remote app for your HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Printer series - J510.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Print and Scan from the HP AiO Printer Remote App (Android & Apple)

Also, you may check the link to learn about mobile printing: HP Mobile Printing

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation