Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 3 (664 Views)

HP AiO app not staying open

Product Name: HP Deskjet 2050
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

trying to open the HP AiO printer remote app to see what its about and the window is open for maybe 3-5 seconds and closes itself out. I go to the app store and it tells me its already installed. When using Cortana to find out how to use the priter, it was suggested that i install the AiO HP app but like i said, I already have it but is not functioning. what should i do?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 3 (636 Views)

Re: HP AiO app not staying open

@sheab87,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted to know how to use HP AiO printer remote app for your HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Printer series - J510.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Print and Scan from the HP AiO Printer Remote App (Android & Apple)

Also, you may check the link to learn about mobile printing: HP Mobile Printing

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

Student
Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)

Re: HP AiO app not staying open

I have this problem also on windows 10 as the previous user mentioned, the reply talking about android and apple is not very helpful.

when opening the app on windows pc it remains open for approx 5-10 seconds and closes, the printer is conected but unable to scan or copy from the windows app

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation