Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 3 (1,125 Views)

HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 Communication Error

Product Name: Web Jetadmin 10.4
Operating System: Other

Greetings,

I have a deployment of WJA 10.4 on server 2012R2, love it, can't say enough about the ease of use. But I have three models (603, 551 and 401) that are giving me communication errors. I have remoted into the webserver and replaced their certs, upgraded the firmware and turned tls 1.0 and 1.1 on and 1.2 off. I have also removed and rediscovered them, all to no avail.

Any ideas what would cause these to give the communication error and how to resolve it?

Tutor
Message 2 of 3 (1,081 Views)

Re: HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 Communication Error

The 401 series has had issues for quite some time. I had opened a support case about a year ago, got bumped to like Level 3 US based support and after alot of back and forth they told me the issue was my network config but our network person could not find the issues.

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)

Re: HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 Communication Error

This is remakably frustrating. This tool is very important in my environment and I just can't rely on it to be stable. I went from a functioning build to a broken build with just a reboot recently.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation