Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I have color photo in my mobile.
How to print it as black and white photo??
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Nagesh3

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand you want to know How to print black and white in HP Deskjet 3635 through mobile,

Which App are you using the print?

If its windows using WiFi, please follow the steps below:

Grayscale printing allows you to print high-quality black-and-white photos from virtually any application, even if the source image is a color image. To use grayscale, select Print in Grayscale from the Color tab in the Print Properties dialog box. Print in Grayscale includes two options:

• High Quality: Uses the tri-color print cartridge to print in shades of gray; if the HP gray photo cartridge is installed, the printer uses a combination of inks from the gray and color cartridges.

• Black Print Cartridge Only: Uses the black print cartridge to print in shades of gray; if the HP gray photo cartridge is installed, the printer uses inks from the gray photo cartridge only.

NOTE:

If you desire greater control, you may wish to use an application such as Adobe PhotoShop to control the image conversion from black to white and/or to more accurately convert the gamma of the source image to that of the printer.

Click here for more details about the same

Let me know how that pans out, 

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.