Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (459 Views)
Accepted Solution

INK CARTRIDGE INCOMPATIBILITY (hp deskjet ink advantage 1515)

[ Edited ]
Product Name: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1515
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I wasn't able to use my HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1515 All-in-One Printer for more than a year due to Ink Cartridge incompatibility. I used the original ink cartridge til it ran out. The original cartridge is hp 650 and is not available in the Philippines. I tried to plug in hp 678 but the printer rejected the cartridge. I'm well aware that the device is out of warranty. I would like to ask  about how to factory reset the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1515 All-in-One Printer and change the cartridge preference from hp 650 to hp 678.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: INK CARTRIDGE INCOMPATIBILITY (hp deskjet ink advantage 1515)

HP Printers - Find and Install Cartridges after Moving to another Country.  The printer needs to be regionalized to the new county.

You will need new cartridges from the county you are in at the time you contact HP.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02558798

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (429 Views)

HP Printers - Find and Install Cartridges after Moving to another Country.  The printer needs to be regionalized to the new county.

You will need new cartridges from the county you are in at the time you contact HP.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02558798

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up to the right in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I used to work for HP but I saw the light and retired!

Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for easy configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
Printer Hint #3 - Always buy a wireless printer with an Ethernet port for backup.
Special Hint: There is a 97.2% (and increasing) chance the information you seek is in the User Guide/Manual or on your printers HP Support Page. Remember, Google is your friend.
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (421 Views)

I was able to contact the support team. He was patient in helping me resolving my concern. thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation