Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

New driver?

Product Name: Printer 4502
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got a new laptop and it installed the "JetAdvantage" when installing the printer. That means that I can't now choose draft quality for printing resulting in the cartridge finishing much quicker than before. Is it possible to have the previous options back?

Marie

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)

Re: New driver?

@MLLB

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want print in draft mode. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

• Open the document that you want to print. Click or tap File, and then click or tap Print. The Print window opens.
  • Click or tap the button that opens the Properties dialog box. Depending on the software program, the button might be Properties, Options, Printer setup, Printer, or Preferences.
  • Click the Paper Type/Quality tab at the top of the window. The option for changing quality should be located on the Paper Type/Quality tab.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation