Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 1 (379 Views)

Supply usage report - many rows to one supply serial ID

[ Edited ]
Product Name: HP Web Jet Admin 10.3. SR7
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Hello,

I`m wondering if anyone have seen the following issue. We use a Supply Usage report on a regular (monthly) basis to give us details about used supplies during a month. The problem is related to some HP LJ M1536dnf MFP devices. I have to note, that most of these devices are OK in this report, just some of them are indicating this problem.

So the correct Supply Usage report should contains basically one row to one particular supply (black toner) depending the supply serial number with the percentage levels of usage, install/collection dates, ... 

But some devices have too many rows for ONE supply. I can see for example supply with part number CE278A and serial number [Personal Information Removed] like it was inserted to the printer during last 20 days, every day! So each day has own row with Supply installation date. Like somebody would remove the supply and put it back to the printer, which scenarion I can`t imagine.

Please do you have any ideas?

Thank you, Jakub Otta

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation