Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Photosmart 8450
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

HP no longer support Photosmart 8450. Printer working fine but HP no longer manufactures C9638A gray cart. Need a substitute cart.

Bill128

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Viewed cartridges on HP Sure Supply. Gray cartridge C9368A for Photosmart 8450 not listed. Have also tried local office supply businesses but cartridge not available even for internet order. Finally found said cartridge on Amazon which claimed to have only two original C9368A cartridges. Package arrived with both cartridges for price of one.

Bill128

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Bill128

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to purchase the cartridge for HP Photosmart 8450 Printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Visit HP SureSupply to check ink or toner cartridge compatibility or purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies.

1. Go to HP SureSupply.

2. If necessary, select your country/region.

Figure : Country/region selector

Selecting your country/region
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to order new supplies or check cartridge compatibility with your printer.

You can also purchase genuine HP cartridges and supplies from other retailers.

Let me know is that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Viewed cartridges on HP Sure Supply. Gray cartridge C9368A for Photosmart 8450 not listed. Have also tried local office supply businesses but cartridge not available even for internet order. Finally found said cartridge on Amazon which claimed to have only two original C9368A cartridges. Package arrived with both cartridges for price of one.

Bill128

HP Recommended

@Bill128

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

Good to know that you got the cartridge and printer is working now.

Feel free to contact us in feature if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.