Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
700 color MFP M775

Hello.  

I replaced my fuser a couple of months ago.   Now,  all of a sudden, I can not print double sided copies.   Paper is wrapped into the fuser like an accordion.   

This happens only when I print double sided copies.   

I have checked for debris.. and also have updated the firmware... today.   but still, no luck.   Why is this happening??????

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I have seen this issue caused by two things

1. Use of very lightweight paper which sticks to the fuser when printed on with heavy toner coverage. Try a 24lb bond paper for duplexing to see how that works.

2. Broken fuser guide as below

775 fuser guide.jpg

Part number is  RC2-6551-000CN

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Well..  I was using 20lb paper.  I changed to a 60lb..   just to see if it would work.   I also took the guide off.    No dice.  Still jamming.  

13.B9.C5 error message now

When I print one sided copies.. does the paper still take the same path?   

HP Recommended

here is a block diagram of the paper path, is it jamming on first pass or second. Most of the path is the same but the printer does have to reverse the paper to refeed it. Watch the exit rollers when printing to make sure they are turning.

775 duplex.jpg

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Ok.  Thanks for your help.  

I am not sure.  I just opened the top right cover and I see that the first fed page is only partially through and angled, not straight.  the other two are jumbled in or before the fuser.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.