Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JB_in_ROC
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

1312NFI quality issues - Printed paper is shaded black

When I print, the paper is dark. All ink is over halfway full...any ideas on how to improve the quality?

2 REPLIES 2
Level 11
Level 11
3,565 3,551 354 743
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You need to clarify what the issue is. Are you getting dark photographs or is there a dark background shading. If you can post a sample that makes it really easy for the experts here to track down your issue. If it is background shading and it is a specific color such as black, then likely you have a bad black cartridge. If that is the case and the cartridge is at 50% and is an HP OEM cartridge not a 3rd party or refill it would qualify for HP image quality warranty. If 3rd party contact your vendor. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
JB_in_ROC
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry for the confusion. It's more of a dark shading...not just on pictures. I'll switch out the ink cartridge and see if that works. 

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation