Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw

Is there a different between 19A and 17A? Do I need to buy both when the printer said there is low ink in the cartridge? I thought 19A print more pages and I already bought it, however, the printer said I need to put in the cartridge after I pluged in the 19A. Is that mean the printer is usong both 19A and 17A?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Your printer uses at the same time 2 consumables imaging drum 19A and toner cartridge 17A. They are both users replaceable.

Page yield for toner 17A is 1600 pages @ 5% coverage area. 
Page yield for imaging drum 19A is 12 000 pages @ 5% coverage area.

For every 1600 printed pages you will need to replace toner and for every 12 000 printed pages, you will need to replace imaging drum. So you will have to empty around 7-8 toner cartridges 17A before you have to replace imaging drum 19A.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.