Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi would it be possible to get the firmware update which can help resolve the 59.f0 error with the Hp Laserjet cp3525dn.

I want to try to use that fix before proceeding with the disassembly of the printer to resolve the issue 

HP Recommended

Thanks for the info on the FTP site.  How can I get credentials that work on the site? The ones supplied in the link do not seem to work for me. 

HP Recommended

The 59 error on the M477 is caused by a fault in the DC controller. Only the M452 and the M477 share this controller so this error on any other color laserjet has another caused. For older models the sticking solenoid is the most common cause so there is no shortcut fix.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks for info.  Would upgrading the DC controller firmware on my M477 help with this issue?  If so, can you assist me in getting this firmware.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Apparently that link is no longer valid. It used to take you right in, without any fuss. Here are the files you need in this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/liy40fjbmbfqhmj/AAAHQOsA-2Ap-upz-oG1nA_Fa?dl=0
Hopefully this will work for you. It is designed for the HP M452, M377 & M477 printers. So it should work fine for your printer.

HP Recommended

Zeeshannasir, there is no firmware to fix the 59.f0 error on the CP3525 models. The cause of that error on that model is a sticking solenoid located in the fuser drive assembly. You can either replace the fuser drive assembly, replace the solenoid itself, or modify the existing solenoid so it no longer sticks to the foam pad that has deteriorated to allow the adhesive to soak through, causing it to stick.

HP Recommended

Thanks.  I found that dropbox link in another thread and applied the update last week.  So far no more error codes on screen.  Fingers crossed.

HP Recommended

Hello. I hope all is well.  Do you have the link i can use to download the firmware for the DC Controller for M477?

Thank you in advance. I tried the link about (FTP Site) and it requires a username and password. 

HP Recommended

I used the dropbox link below and loaded the firmware.  It was posted by Repairatrooper in the thread.

We have been error free for three weeks.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bb152avrl4ldbvq/AAAwFzMKOCxgKKrIPDgiL8C2a?dl=0

HP Recommended

do you have new login for this site? i need the Controller firmware that you mentioned is on the FTP site. 

i tried to login and it doesn't work as of today 1-7-2020

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.