Level 11
Level 11
3,567 3,553 354 744
Message 21 of 25
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

59.F0 M477fnw

I just tested the dropbox link above it is still active and gives you both the file and the instructions.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
Tags (1)
shelemm
2 2 0 0
Message 22 of 25
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

59.F0 M477fnw

I tried to get to the ftp site ftp://dccfw:.Gbu1108@ftp.usa.hp.com/ but it won't allow access.  It asks for a username and password, but is not accepting my HP account sign-in.  I signed up for an account, but this is my first time using it.

Does the drobox link still work?  My company is blocking it.  Why does this have to be so complicated?

If I get access to the firmware, how do I install it?

?

0 Kudos
shelemm
2 2 0 0
Message 23 of 25
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

59.F0 M477fnw

I was able to get to the download link from home.  My company was blocking it.  Had great success with the firmware instructions and install in your link!  Thank you so very much.  This easily fixes the problem of a 59.FO error code on the M477fnw printer.

0 Kudos
PartiesByIrinaB
1 1 0 0
Message 24 of 25
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

59.F0 M477fnw

Hi... I can't seem to access this link for the updated firmware that you provided. It's asking for some login information and I don't have that. How do I get it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
NJ_IT_Guy
Level 1
5 5 0 2
Message 25 of 25
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

59.F0 M477fnw

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation