Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
MFP M281fdn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a MFP a few days ago but the scan is not functioning as it should be. This takes HP 3 days and 8 employees to make a return request and, believe it or not, another 8 days to deliver me a new one.

On top of all when I ask why this has to take so long because we want to use the device the employee asks if I have such a need to print much in the days between picking up and returning...... His advice was to hook up my old deskjet 6800 to the network if I had to print.

It seems there is no way to register a complaint, the relevant complaint department can not be called or mailed. Who can give a solution.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Richard19671

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Thanks for your swift action, I am curious. And I forgot to mention also that I bought the MFP straight from HP, not from a reseller.

HP Recommended

PM send to mr. Christopher.

HP Recommended

HP should have contacted me within 4 business days, they didn't. New MFP m281fdn also has the same problem.

Info sent to TrinitySoMe

HP Recommended

And nothing heared from the official HP representative as well. This is getting really frustrating as to me it feels that HP is dodging all responsibility. I get the feeling that I am just one customer so why bother.......

So, again my question, who can I turn to with my complaint.

HP Recommended

And still nothing. I will send the MFP back and order a Lexmark, this is not normal behaviour from such a big company. You should all be ashamed. 

I kept you updated in PM and I get a feeling that this is just so that people on the forum don't see there is actually nothing happening instead of wanting to help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.