12-03-2019 02:14 AM
System detecting no driver installing
I tryed install softwere from here
Unfortunatly when i start the program error is occured, when i proceed priblrm with the printing/scanning continue even after reloading of PC.
I have not managed to found any info about RFC settings on my model printing,
Any idea how to improve situation?
12-05-2019 10:14 AM
@Rymov, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Multifunction Printer does not have a driver available on the HP Support site for Win 10 OS. Kindly install the printer using Windows built-in driver.
Refer to this document to know how.
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Update the printer firmware
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee