Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

No difference from the last time this was tried.  Still won’t print the summary from the Ford website

HP Recommended

Are you able to print other documents?

HP Recommended

Yes.  Some things print.  Are my posts even being read?

HP Recommended

@Brye

Yes, all your posts are read before we respond. Now, if you are able to print other documents like PDF or Word, but not from the FORD website, this could be an application-specific issue.

There are 2 ways you can print from your iOS device. Using the HP Smart app or using the AirPrint option. The HP Smart app only supports printing PDF and Word documents.

If the file/page you are trying to print is in a different format, try printing it using AirPrint. If this is already tried, the last resort is to factory reset the printer.

Keep us posted.       

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Often fails to print from iOS devices using AirPrint.  It connects, the printer wakes up, but nothing prints.  

For whatever reason it’s always certain webpages or documents that it just won’t print.  It’s not like it will print a particular document or webpage sometimes, it’s either will or won’t print out something.   So in my frustration I drug out an EPSON inkjet printer we had In order to print out a PDF I needed for work today.  The EPSON printed it just fine.

The other day I was trying to print out a build your own vehicle summary from Ford.  It absolutely refused to do so.  But was happy to print out one for a GMC.

I have searched for a solution to the issue for months without success and even tried restarting everything from the printer, router, and iOS device to no avail.  But the EPSON printer not having an issue seems to point to a problem with the HP printer.

Today, I was trying to print a document from Pages that I created on my iPad. The first page prints, but not the second.  Sent it to the EPSON printer and it came out fine.

From prior posts.  It isn’t a Ford.com issue, that was just an example I could share to demonstrate the problem.  

I learned yesterday that it will print from the ford link if I select pages that don’t contain images.  But notice that I had the same issue with the iOS App Pages.  Both pages had images, but only one would print.  In all cases I’m using AirPrint.

HP Recommended

@Brye

Let us reset the printer to its factory settings. I have sent you a private message with the steps. Kindly check the same. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Note: This will delete all the settings on the printer.

Let me know how this goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Same behavior.  I can print pages 4 & 5 of the summary, but not 3 with the map image.  It also only prints page 1 and not page 2 of the card I made using the Pages app.

Nothing changed.

HP Recommended

That could be protected by the website, do all other documents print?

HP Recommended

If that were the case I wouldn’t expect it to print on the EPSON inkjet printer, but it does.

And it has the same issue with page 2 of the Pages document I created.

We are just going in circles.

HP Recommended

I'd recommend you  Contact HP phone support team for further assistance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.