Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Am I able to do double sided printing?

HP Recommended
HP Color Laser Jet Pro M452nw
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hello. I have installed the most recent driver but when checking the option to "print on both sides", it still prints only one sided. Is double sided printing a feature of this printer? I seem to recall it advertising so, but it has been awhile since I purchased it. Thank you for any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,204 4,193 491 625
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is no automatic double-sided printer on your printer model.

To have an automatic double died printer must have a d in its name e.g. M452dw has automatic double-sided printing, but your M452nw doesn't have it.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
5,327 5,294 566 1,255
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You should be able to manually duplex which involves printing one side and then refeeding the paper.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation