01-10-2020 05:44 PM
I couldn't print a complete A4 document. Only half of an A4 page was printing even though all was setup correctly in the different settings:
- windows devices > printer > printer's properties : A4
- windows devices > printer > printer's preferences : A4
- any software > print > properties : A4 (same as printer's properties)
- any software > print > page setup : A4
- hardware printer's settings > System setup > Paper setup > Default paper size > A4
- hardware printer's settings > System setup > Tray 1 > Paper size > Any size
Looks right... That's what i thought but this last setting with "Any size" was apparently preventing the printer to print the entire document, like if it was set to A5, so only that portion would print. It's only when i set it to "A4" that all the document printed completely.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-10-2020 05:51 PM
Any size setting should be avoided. It can cause the issue you experienced as the printer interprets that it has the smallest standard size loaded. This is not a bug, this is the way the printer works to reduce the possibility of toner being dumped inside the machine.