Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
CLJ CM2320nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer: CLJ CM2320nf

Summary: Is input tray CC431-60119 and updated version of CC431-40034?

The ADF input tray fell off of the top of the scanner assembly when I had it open to put a documetnt on the scanner glass. One of the tabs that holds it in place broke off and is now behind the credenza (very difficult to get behind there!). 

The factory service manual says this part number is: CC431-60119. But, when I search for this part number the part shown doesn't look like mine input tray. The part number on the back of mine is, "CC431-40034"

This is what my current tray looks like:

My current input trayMy current input tray

And when I do a search this is the tray I find most often:

Updated version of input tray?Updated version of input tray?

Does anyone know if these two are both compatible with my CM2320nf? If so I'll just buy the one I can find at a lower price. If not, I'll have to search for the same style as my current tray.

Thanks in advance!

Larry.

Save lives
Give blood.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes, both of them are compatible with CM2320nf don't be worry.

In fact they are more of them are compatible with other.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Yes, both of them are compatible with CM2320nf don't be worry.

In fact they are more of them are compatible with other.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.