Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

CP 1025 suddenly not printing PowerPoint slides or Outlook email

CP 1025 Laserjet
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone. I am having a strange problem that started about a month ago. I use a Dell Laptop running Windows 10 and use Microsoft Office. I am not having a problem printing PowerPoint slides and sometimes Outlook email. I did not previously have this problem, I have other printers on my network that print with no issues, including another HP printer. My HP CP1025 works fine with Word or Excel files.

Any thoughts on what is happening? i reinstalled the HP full software and drivers.

Thanks, 

2 REPLIES 2
rodrigonsite Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello PhiL_Fi, I would start by checking what driver you currently have installed and possibly use a different driver, check if there is an alternative, for example: PCL, PS, UPD (universal print driver). and see if that helps... One additional check would be to see that the printer has the most recent firmware, and if not, perform the firmware update. On most printers you can enter the settings of your printer and if its on your network using an internet browser and the printers ip address, enter the ip address on the address bar and checking on printer properties for firmware version and possible option to update it from there. Hope this helps...
0 Kudos
Phil_Fi Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. I am stuck on the first step. Somehow I cannot find the current printer driver version. I am using Windows 10 64 bit. Looked under printer properties and cannot find it. Seems so easy but I can't find it 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation